Monday, January 26, 2009

Been Too Long

It has been more than 2 weeks since my last post. We have been so busy preparing for the Owasso launch that I just haven't taken the time to write like I would like. Here's a few things that have happened recently:

  • Almost 2,800 people at the Tulsa campus of LifeChurch.tv over the past 2 weekends - God's time is amazing as the campus fills to capacity - let's launch another campus!
  • Owasso core group is assembled and ready for the transition.
  • All of the equipment is in and the trailers will be delivered this Friday, January 30th.
  • Mock setup, tear down and training this Sunday, February 1st.
  • First experiences at the new Owasso campus will be held Sunday, February 8th, with setup on Saturday night the 7th at 7:00 p.m. (because the school is used for basketball on Saturdays in February).
  • Official Launch Sunday, February 15th (setup Valentine's night at 7:00 p.m. - this may change so we don't mess up anybody's "heart" day if at all possible)

Someone once told me, and I'm sure I've shared before - find where God is moving and join Him. He is definitely moving here - why don't you join us?

No comments: