Saturday, December 6, 2008

Best Gift

I received one of the best gifts ever last night - an acoustic guitar (or gy-TAR as my dad would call it).  I can't wait to learn how to play and could hardly sleep last night thinking about online lessons vs going to a live instructor, picking vs strumming, minor chords, major chords, etc.

I am so blessed and have so much going through my head that I think I won't bore you - suffice it to say that I am blown away excited!  Now, pray for me that I can learn this thing and recognize my lifelong dream to be a Rock Star!  (JK - a lounge act will be okay.)

To the one who gave me this wondrous gift - THANK YOU!  You are indeed incredibly special and I appreciate you more each and every day.  I love all we have discovered together.  You might want to pray though - you don't know what you've unleashed on the world!

No comments: