Monday, March 24, 2008

Honor God and Inspire People

This weekend we had 3,088 people, 539 kids and 43 salvations at the Tulsa campus of LifeChurch.tv. It gets even better – throughout all of LC, more than 31,000 people heard about Christ, and 483 people were saved! Many churches throughout the nation don’t see this many salvations in an entire year – yet God used LC to reach these people in one single weekend!

Our Senior Pastor, Craig Groeschel, talked about our “cause” in his message this weekend – although the message was geared towards men, women are not excused because of our gender. God requires all of us to step up and be warriors for Him - and every warrior has a cause to fight for!

If you don’t have a personal “cause,” then I invite you to join me in mine…to honor God and inspire people! Of course, there are a number of things that I will fight to the death for – my son, LifeKIDs ministry, family, friends, my life group - by fighting for these, I believe I am honoring God’s plan for my life. So – I challenge each of you to ask the question - What am I willing to fight for…if even to the death? Please share - I'd love to hear your cause!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My children. I'd give my life for them so that they could know and experience the peace I have from our Savior.