Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something On My Mind

Ever have something on your mind that you just can't put into words/print?  There are several things rolling around in this brain of mine...posts that I have started but just can't seem to finish.  Ideas that keep bouncing around and don't seem to come out in an organized fashion - they make sense in my noggin, but are totally out of control when I try to write.

So what's up with that?  Am I not focused enough?  Am I giving in to too much distraction?  Have I lost the ability to write anything meaningful?  (don't answer that one) Or are the ideas just not seasoned enough to roll out onto my fingertips?  Hmmm....I'm going with the last one.

So here are 2 of the topics:  Evangelism as Multi-Level Marketing; and Jesus Eliminates the Middle Man.  Maybe you can see why they're taking some time to germinate and blossom.

So I think I'll just keep sitting on them until "the right time."  Meantime, here you are...a blog that has nothing meaningful to say. Hope you don't totally regret the 2 minutes of your life that you lost by reading.  :-)  If you feel like chiming in on the topics, feel free to comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I totally know where you are coming from. Those seem like very interesting topics though, I look forward to seeing where God leads you on how to address that.

Robyn S Brinkley said...

Thanks Bill. Stay tuned...may be awhile, but hopefully not too long. Not sure how much bandwidth this brain of mine has before it starts dumping info. LOL.