Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ask and He Answers

I know you've all heard that God answers prayers.  Sometimes answers come quickly, and other times they seem to never come.  Tonight is a mix of both.  Life is often full of confusion and as we seek clarity and direction, we must always remember to "press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."  Phil 3:14.

As I prayed this evening for God to "remove confusion and make a situation clear," it was only a matter of seconds and the phone rang.  No - it wasn't literally God calling (would THAT be cool)!  But it was a person who I trust deeply.  In less than 30 seconds, he was able to bring a level of clarity and encouragement that I hadn't recognized.  

God heard me and used one of his precious servants to answer - so, in a way, it was as if God himself was ringing my phone.

Ask and He will answer - sometimes immediately...sometimes it takes time.  But He always answers.

No comments: