Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tomatoes and randomness

Things on my mind today...
  • Tomatoes - why did it take until October for my Early Girl tomato plant to produce tomatoes?  I'm enjoying these lovely "ladies" for lunch today...in November.  But they are worth the wait!
  • Finally - it's election day.  Just a few more hours and no more political campaign ads on the tv for awhile.
  • What is the purpose of PMS?  Josh asked me last night when I was going to be in a good mood again.  Hmmm...maybe the 12th of NEVER (that's the PMS talking). Would anyone miss me if I drugged myself into oblivion and locked myself in a room for the 3 days of PMS?  Just slide the food under the door and no one will get hurt...and the tea - don't forget the tea!
  • Speaking of tea - why can one brand of black and orange pekoe taste so much better than another brand?  Sipping on TAZO Awake right now...mmm good!
That's it - randomness and tomatoes.  Do you like my new pho-to?  My amazing friend took some incredible pics of me for some church stuff - I think this one is most representative of me - outdoors and on the phone!

No comments: