Thursday, June 26, 2008

Talent

I am always amazed to see people with talent. My mom has artistic talent - she currently works in glass fusion but is always great at anything she tries. At work, I am surrounded by people with speaking and musical talent.

Today, I had the pleasure of watching a friend's son in the play Willy Wonka Jr. He played the part of Charlie, had a ton of lines to learn and he performed several songs. The play was put on by a troop of young people who participated in acting camp this summer and every single kid involved had incredible talent. My friend's son was no exception - he nailed every line and sang his heart out - he's really quite good. He is full of talent and I hope that he continues his acting and singing so I can say "I knew him when he was a kid."

I really admire talented people! I only wish I had a bit...but God had to make some people average, or else we would never recognize those people with real talent. Way to go Levi - you did a great job today!

No comments: