Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vacation

Yes, I'm on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! Because of gas prices, Josh and I decided to stay home. So what have I done? Well...(I know you love my lists):

  • Cleaned my apartment.
  • Took Josh fishing - caught 2 small mouth bass myself (I know, right?).
  • Worked Tuesday morning on kids' camp stuff (has to get done - vacation or not).
  • Met with a volunteer.
  • Checked e-mail.
  • Updated my Facebook page (help - I wish I knew how to use this resource better).
  • Took a couple of big fat naps.
  • Met my best friends for a fun lunch.
  • Talked on the phone (oh yeah, I still need to call my Mom).
  • Researched church websites.
  • Drank a lot of tea (I love tea).

Okay, so it doesn't sound like a lot of fun, but I am enjoying it! I still have 2-1/2 days remaining, and so far, my only plans are to sit by the pool and get some sun, pick up my glasses (yuck), and do some reading. Oh yeah...and drink some more tea! I'll be "back in the saddle" Saturday...meantime, it's vacation, vacation, vacation!

No comments: